PREP TIME | 10 minutes
SERVINGS | 2
This salad is packed with flavor from the herbs and spices that are mixed to season the roast beef and the dressing. The radishes also add a nice crunch and are rich in vitamin C, helping your body fight cellular damage. Overall, this recipe offers a high amount of anti-inflammatory nutrients to help improve your overall health.
- 7 oz. cooked rare roast beef, cut into 1/2 in. thick strips
- 2 bunched watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup roasted coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
1. Combine the beef, watercress, onion, and radishes in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together the oil and juice in a small bowl.
3. When blended, whisk in the chili powder, garlic, and cayenne.
4. Pour the dressing over the beef mixture, tossing to evenly coat.
5. Scoop the salad onto a serving plate and sprinkle the coconut, cilantro, and mint over the top.
6. Serve immediately
PROTEIN – 30 G
FAT – 48 G
CARBS – 12 G
Take the next step to find relief. Contact Lung Health Institute today for more information or to schedule a free consultation at 855-882-1292.