PREP TIME | 20 minutes
SERVINGS | 2
This delicious stew has amazing flavor and can be stored in the fridge for up to three days, so you can prep this meal ahead of time and enjoy it for the rest of the week. The spinach will provide your body with healthy amounts of vitamins A and C, as well as anti-inflammatory nutrients to help fight off inflammation so you can promote overall health.
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 8 oz. lean pork, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic /2 tsp. minced seeded
- 1 jalapeno or other green chile (or to taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Pinch of ground turmeric
- 1 (6 oz.) bag bunch of spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. When hot but not smoking add the pork, onions, garlic and chile, stirring to combine.
3. Fry, stirring frequently, until the pork has cooked through and the aromatics have softened, about 6 minutes.
4. Sprinkle in the curry, cayenne and turmeric and stir to incorporate.
5. Add the spinach and using tongs, toss to coat the spinach with the onion mixture.
6. Stir in the coconut milk. Add the water as needed for desired consistency.
7. Season with salt to taste and bring to simmer
8. Remove from the heat and serve.
PROTEIN – 28 G
FAT – 40 G
CARBS 15 G
A good wellness plan is the next step towards a lifestyle to Breathe Easier™.