This pudding recipe can be turned into a chocolate pudding by adding 2 Tbs. of cocoa powder and a pinch of cinnamon. Also, be sure to let the pudding recipe rest for several hours to ensure the chia seeds have enough time to soak.
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 Tbs. almond butter
• 1/2 Tbs. stevia powder*
• 1/2 tsp. pure almond or pure vanilla extract
• 3 Tbs. chia seeds
• 1/4 cup blueberries, optional
- Combine the almond milk, almond butter, stevia and almond extract
in a blender jar and process until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and process to just blend. (The whirl in the blender helps keep the
seeds from clumping together.)
- Pour the pudding into 1 large or small serving bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes; then, stir to make sure the seeds are evenly
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours to make a pudding.
- Serve chilled, with a few berries on top, if desired.
*NOTE: 8 hours of prep time is to let the pudding set. 365 organic stevia extract powder and Sweet Leaf organic stevia leaf extract powder are good options to purchase.
PROTEIN – 6 G
FAT – 10 G
CARBS – 12 G
To get more recipes designed to improve your lung health, contact the Lung Health Institute today and ask about our wellness plan.